1. PSA is a gas separation technology with low energy consumption. PSA technology requires pressure to be within 0.1~2.5MPa, allowing a wide range of pressure changes. Some source gas with pressures such as shift gas and released gas from synthetic ammonia can satisfy PSA requirements without being repressurized. To process such source gas, consumption is low and only includes lighting, power and air supply of instrumentations. Pressure loss of such PSA plant is very small, usually no more than 0.05MPa;
2. PSA plant can produce high purity gas product, e.g.: PSA hydrogen production plant can purify 98.0~99.999% hydrogen;
3. The process of PSA technology is very simple, without preprocessing system. One or two steps can achieve separation of a variety of gas, and can separate various source gas of complex components. PSA has strong adsorptive capacity of water, sulfide, ammonia, hydrocarbon, etc.;
4. PSA plant is highly automated and is controlled by computers, and is easy to operate. PSA plant can be put into operation in a very short period of time after it starts, and yield qualified products.
Hydrogen Separation & Purification
- Plant capacity: 100~200.000Nm³/h
- Applicable: purify hydrogen from various source gases, such as shift gas, reformed gas, methanol tail gas, water gas, coke oven gas, FCC dry gas, etc.
- Hydrogen recovery efficiency: 80~99%
- Hydrogen purity: 99~99.999%
1. Applicable in obtaining high purity hydrogen from mixed gas with medium and low pressure;
2. PSA is advanced and reliable technology that can assure high yield of hydrogen and low energy consumption;
3. PSA plant can be operated stably within the range of 30~110% of its design capacity without lowering purity of hydrogen;
4. Specially program-controlled valves and optimized software can realize shifting towers without shutdown.
Two-stage Process to Remove/Extract CO2
- Plant capacity: 1~20×104Nm3/h
- Applicable: Shift gas, converted gas, water gas from natural gas or coal and so on, especially suitable for synthetic ammonia co-production with methanol
- Product use: synthetic gas which has been decarbonized used as raw material for production of synthetic ammonia or carbonyl, and removed CO2 can be used as raw material for urea.
- Hydrogen recovery efficiency: 99.9%
- CO2 recovery efficiency: 99.3%
- N2 recovery efficiency: 99.3%
- CO recovery efficiency: 96%
- CO2 purity of synthetic gas: 10PPM~0.2%
applicable in CO2 removal from shift gas, converted gas, water gas and so on in medium and low pressure, low power consumption and no vapor loss.
Jiangxi Changjiu Changyu Chemical Engineering 2000 Nm3/h hydrogen plant (shift gas)
Guangdong Huaiji Sugar Alcohol Co., Ltd 300 Nm3/h hydrogen plant (methanol decomposition)
Henan Hebi Chemical Co., Ltd 60000Nm3/h shift gas decarbonization plant
Hebei Hejian Yingzhou Chemical 30000Nm3/h shift gas decarbonization plant