Fixed bed gasification boiler is suitable for anthracite.
There are two types of atmospheric fixed bed oxygen continuous gasification:
1. Pure oxygen + water gas production process of continuous steam gasification, namely "water gas production of pure oxygen continuous gasification technology".
This gasification technology is used for large, medium and small scale methanol, synthetic ammonia, polyol production device or emerging coal oil projects that use coal as the raw material, and for coke oven gas, dry distillation gas to produce ammonia and methanol as supplement or adjustment gas.
2. Pure oxygen + continuous carbon monoxide production process of carbon dioxide reduction, namely “carbon monoxide production of pure oxygen continuous gasification technology".
The gasification technology is used in coal chemical industry of downstream products of ammonia and methanol, mainly acetic acid, formic acid, formaldehyde, methylamine, acetic anhydride etc. Production of the above products need high purity carbon monoxide.
The technology recycles excess carbon dioxide in chemical production as secondary energy, and produce carbon monoxide through coal gas furnace reduction.
The process realizes circular economy, energy saving and emission reduction, and has high economic and social benefit.
Most of companies in coal chemical industry have excess carbon dioxide. Production of carbon monoxide by carbon dioxide reduction in high temperature gas furnace is an energy-saving and emission reduction technology that is significant in circular economy.
Carbon monoxide is widely used in many industrials, including:
1. Used as fuel, reducing agent and raw material for organic synthesis;
2. Used for production of metal carbonyl, phosgene, carbonyl sulfide, aromatic aldehydes, formic acid, benzene six phenol, aluminum chloride and methanol;
3. Produce synthetic hydrocarbon (synthetic gasoline), synthetic alcohol (a mixture of carboxylic acid, ethanol, aldehydes, ketones and hydrocarbons), zinc pigments, anodic alumina film, standard gas, school ethos, on-line instrumentation standard gas etc. through hydrogenation formylation reaction.
UNE can provide both normal pressure and pressure gasification furnace that are used for:
1. Use surplus coke to produce syngas in coking plant;2. Produce hydrogen by using processes of desulfurization, decarbonization and hydrogen purification process in coking plant;
3. Use pressure gasification furnace to replace normal pressure gasification furnace in ammonia plant;
4. Other applications.